Monday, February 05, 2007

Flashback

Recently I've been doing a lot of scrapbooking. This is a good thing.

I've been working on The Princess' Lion Party from last year. During the party, I had all the kids sign a scrapbook page for her, with a 5x7 'reserved' spot in the middle of the page for the picture with everybody in it.

Well, the picture with everybody in it never happened. Well, ok, it happened, but it was when all the kids were diving for the pinata candy so I have backs, feet, butts, arms, legs... and not many faces. At any rate, it wasn't quite what I was looking for.

Today I decided to make my own 5x7 picture. It looks good on screen, I'm hoping it will print just as good.

For your enjoyment:

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

I think this is super. I will use an idea like this to make a collage of the kids at church.

5:59 AM  
Blogger Marine Wife said...

Very creative. And it works!

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus