Thursday, January 25, 2007

Today I was supposed to go grocery shopping. My Mom was having major computer problems and was practically in tears, so instead I spent the morning adjusting things. There wasn't anything wrong with the computer, they were PBK (person behind keyboard) errors. All is well now, but I only did about half of my grocery shopping due to time constraints.

Right now The Dragon is passed out on the couch, and The Princess is running around the house with her friend. They are having a good old time. My computer seems to be suffering from quite a bit of lag, so I think I am going to cut this short.

2 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

I wish I had a dragon and a princess in my house.

4:21 AM  
Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Best laid plans... better to help your mom I think.

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus