Friday, January 05, 2007

Oh. My. Goodness.

Would somebody please save me?

I am babysitting one of my friends 3-year-old little boy, who is really well behaved... that's not the problem. But he wants to be ENTERTAINED. I am losing my mind.

I do play with my children and provide different, even stimulating, activities for them, but their extension spans are longer and well, they seem to have imaginations.

This child plays with something for about 3 minutes and then he wants something new. And he wants to play with you. Always.

My kids can play by themselves. Even if there is only one of them. He won't even play with The Purple Dragon!

I'm dyin' here.

Guess I never knew how lucky I am.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Welcome to my circle of h*ll time two.

11:36 AM  
Blogger dubby said...

Only children are often like that. Give me two kids any day.

4:06 PM  
Blogger gaily-o said...

hello... is there anybody out there?

12:18 PM  
Blogger dubby said...

Vacation pics???? Helloo!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus