Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I'm Back... In More Ways Than One

Wow. It's been almost an entire month since I last posted, and it's all Blogger's fault. When I attempted to 'upgrade' to the new Blogger, everything went wacky, and I lost ALL access to my blog about 2 hours after the upgrade. Apparently it's been fixed (while I've been out of town), but I am back on the OLD Blogger, and frankly, I'm OK with that. Disappointed, because I loved the idea of the new features, but if it's going to cause me to lose my Blog, I'll wait until THEY move me over.

We spent the past week in beautiful Southern California at Disneyland. Everyone had a blast, except for my baby toe on my left foot which is sporting a nasty blister right now. I have TONS of pictures, but we just got back in town and there are a million and a half household type things that must be done before I can post them. But I will! Eventually...

Anyway, this is just a quick post to let you know that things are going to get back on track around here and I can bore you to death with my endless stories about how the Pink Princess and the Purple Dragon drive me nuts. Actually, I told King Isepik that all of my readers were DYING to read my next post because you hang on to my every word with tenacity. :) So please post a comment and tell me how much you missed me! (That'll show the King!)

3 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

Okay,here is the comment. But tell the King I read his blog as well.

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!! So glad we found out you could get back on the old blogger. It was wonderful having you come to Santa Barbara. I wish you could have stayed longer.

I need to email you pictures but I haven't had internet at my house since the 30th. lucky me. Anyway. Back to you. :D I'll email pictures as soon as the internet at my house likes me again.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, ooh, I missed you, I missed you! Pick me, pick me! I missed you!

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus