Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I Can See Clearly Now...

... the word is 'staff.'

I sent an email to The Pink Princess's Teacher (Queen Deborah), and clarified. She claims a severe lack of sleep. I can relate.

Our house is decorated. I want to take a few pictures tomorrow and IF I get around to it, I WILL post them for you to enjoy.

My nose is stuffed up and I talk funny. I'm glad it doesn't affect my typing.

I made one of my really cute awesome crafts today. I really need to take a picture of it, too. I will definitely post this one - I'm so proud of it (and me).

I have presents wrapped and under the tree! Woohoo! Not all of them though.

There was something else I wanted to write about, but my mind has gone completely blank. Seriously. So I guess that is all for today. Sorry it's boring and short!

2 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

Ouch! It was supposed to be staff the whole time? Gee Whiz! Are you angry or relieved?

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm slacking here. no tree, decorations or organization for that matter.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus