Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Christmas Decor

Our house is decorated for Christmas! Plus, we even got a surprise snowstorm. I am LOVING it.


Our home...


My creativity...

I love my 'Santa Key' though I cannot take credit for the idea. There are many stores that sell such a thing, and there are many different versions of the poem floating around the internet. I took the poem I liked the most (no author was credited that I could find), revised it a little, and came up with the frame idea.

Since the pictures makes it almost completely impossible to read the poem, here's a copy of it for you:

Santa's Magic Key

Our stockings hang upon a wall,
For we have no fireplace at all!
You see, the problem is quite clear,
Santa, how will you get in here?

We heard a legend. Is it true?
Of magic only you can do.
We're leaving you a special key,
Marking it 'Santa' as you can see.

Your magic makes the key fit right,
So you can get inside tonight.
Thank you Santa, here's our key,
The milk and cookies are on me!


Creative Stocking Hanger...

Another burst of creativity led me to this solution for hanging our stockings. I love it! My friend Lisa Barker made the vinyl lettering for me.

I just LOVE Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus