Friday, October 13, 2006

Why...

... do I do this to myself?

I have a hundred things to do today, but yet I am sitting at my computer playing with my blog. However, since I now have admitted to the world that I am wasting time, I am going to quickly finish this blog entry and get going on my pile of things to do.

First, if you are into "site feeds", I am pleased to announce that I now have one. I've never used them, I don't know much about them, I'm simply hoping that I set it up right, and that my readers who use them might consider adding me to their list of feeds. The subscription link can be found towards the bottom of my side bar. I thought about putting it at the top of my page, but I didn't like the way it looked. Maybe when I have more time to format it I'll move it. :)

Second, yesterday the girls and I went to Lagoon - our local amusement park. We were only there for about 3 hours, but that was enough. The girls were getting squabble-y, and King Isepik was at home cooking dinner for us, plus there was no way we could miss Survivor... so we came home. Annual passes to Lagoon were our family's Christmas gift from my Mom and Dad last year. I asked the girls if they would rather have toys or passes to Lagoon for Christmas this year - they chose the Lagoon passes, no debate at all.

Tonight, The King and I are going on a date to Lagoon. My parents are watching the kids. Now we get to ride all the 'big kid' rides that we normally can't go on, though The Pink Princess is proving herself to be quite the roller coaster fan. We're so proud!

Time for me to go! I've got to clean the kitchen, clean the family room, tidy the bathroom, tidy the girls' rooms, shop for a birthday present for one of The Princess' friends, take The Pink Princess and two friends to the birthday party, prepare dinner... and get ready for date night. And I've got about 4 hours to do most of it (before I have to take kids to the birthday party which will then take up the remainder of the afternoon). Yikes!

Wish me luck... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus