Monday, October 16, 2006

Time Waster Alert (but oh so much fun!)

I found a new game that is very challenging, but very fun. And it also tends to waste a lot of time. Basically your job is to link objects together. You are given one word to start (farm), and then you are on your own. There are 25 different catagories - I have made my way into 8 (UPDATE: 10) of them so far, and I've been playing on and off throughout the afternoon. There is a way that you can share your game with other players (basically merge them to share answers), but I'm not ready to do that yet.

But if you want to start your own game (and believe me, it's fun!), you should go here.

I wonder who will become as addicted as I am?

3 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

I hate you. I am only in five. What comes after book and Jesus?

12:13 PM  
Blogger Queen Karana said...

Hate... it's such a strong word. :)
But it's SUCH a fun game!

2:34 PM  
Blogger gaily-o said...

yeah, well, maybe I don't hate you. Except that I DO!!!!!!!!!!

HA!

It's not a fun game when I am clearly stupid! gah!

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus