Saturday, October 07, 2006

Starting Over!

Yesterday my house was driving me nuts. It was a huge mess, I'm sure King Isepik couldn't stand it either, and I just had to make an attempt at cleaning it up.

I focused primarily upstairs because one, it's easier for me, and two, the walking conditions were the worst in The Purple Dragon's room, and three, I'd like for our room to be, well, our room - not a repository for other junk.

I worked hard on sorting clothes, putting away clothes, trying clothes on The Purple Dragon, tossing junky toys (SHHHHH!), straightening good toys, washing sheets, pillowcases, and blankets, etc.

At 6:30 this morning, The Pink Princess comes and wakes us up to tell us that The Purple Dragon has had an accident. Murphy's Law, right? Not only that, but her 'accident' also involved a bloody nose. Blood and urine everywhere. Ewww. I felt bad for my little girl! Of course, I KNEW this was going to happen; it's kinda like washing your car - it's either gonna rain, or a flock of birds is going to use your car for target practice.

At least she got clean sheets to sleep on for one night! (And yes, again tonight, her bed was stripped and remade with the bare minimums - I'm not that cruel! Geesh!)

Poor King Isepik! He stayed up until 3 something doing something - WoW, maybe? I'm not really sure. He woke me up when he came into the bedroom (I'm not complaining), but I saw him all dressed and I couldn't figure out where he was going at 3 AM. I finally realized he wasn't 'going' anywhere... except to bed. He was kind enough to get up and wash The Dragon off so I could focus on the bedding. It went much faster that way! He's probably wishing he hadn't stayed up quite so late now. But, he did go back to bed. As for me, I'm here typing on my blog. But I went to bed at about 10:30, and I usually have to wake up at 6:15 in the morning - so unfortunately, I'm kind of used to this. Maybe I'll get to sleep in tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus