Thursday, October 19, 2006

Getting It Out...

Sometimes you've just gotta get it out - even if it's on your blog.

This morning King Isepik wasn't wearing his wedding ring. Not necessarily a problem, but I had a nagging feeling that maybe it was a type of revenge because I hadn't been wearing mine. The reason I hadn't been wearing mine was because I burned my finger badly the other night and it hurt a lot, so I took the ring off in case it was going to blister up. The only other times I don't wear it is when my hand/fingers swell up because it hurts like crazy.

Anyway, King Isepik, if I hurt your feelings because I wasn't wearing my ring, I'm sorry. That wasn't the intention. And at least now you know why I wasn't wearing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus