Wednesday, October 11, 2006

And Then, Only 10 Minutes Later...

"Mommy Mommy Mommy Mommy Moooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmy! I've been stung! It stung me!"

Yep, The Pink Princess got her first bee sting. While I was rushing to the first aid kit to find tweezers to pull the stinger out, I was also calling King Isepik to walk me through it. Turns out my instincts were right, but it was nice to have him on the phone to help me with it. She seems to be all better now, but likes to talk about it. She also got quite a bit of satisfaction knowing that the bee is now dead. Apparently she was rolling around on her large ball in the backyard, and placed her hand down on the grass on top of a bee who promptly stung her.

Oh the adventures!

3 Comments:

Blogger gaily-o said...

She had quite the day didn't she! Hope she's feelign fine with all the bug germs she's endured thus far ;)

12:51 AM  
Blogger dubby said...

Mmmm. Extra protein.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Tracie Nall said...

Wow........what a day that was!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus