Friday, July 14, 2006

Quick Thoughts

1. Gail had a good suggestion, sort-of. She suggested that I scoop up the fly on a piece of paper and taken him outside to meet his maker. That's a good idea, but probably would've needed to put him in something like a deep cup... he would've spun his way off the paper - no doubt! BTW, a few hours later he was still buzzing around and even flying a bit. I lost track of him after that. The one thing I know is that there is not a dead fly on my desk. Maybe it wasn't his time after all.

2. I know, I know, I've promised you pictures. I will get more pictures up here. But not today. I'm sorry!

3. The reason there won't be pictures today is because my friend Deana is getting married and I am one of her bridesmaids and I am rushing around here trying to get ready for tonight. Things like wrapping presents, finishing my dress, ensuring The King's clothes are ready to go, and packing along enough toys for the girls to keep themselves entertained at Grandma's. Not to mention brief 'training' sessions in my high heels - ugh. Not that they are that high... but I am definitely wobbly and certainly not graceful in them. Thankfully I only have to wear them for photographs and the reception -- there's no walking down the aisle or anything like that.

That's all folks!

1 Comments:

Blogger gaily-o said...

Of course gail had a sorta good idea! What other kind would you expect? p'shaw! I will wait patiently for pictures but only because I will be busy with moving to Santa Barbara this week and well, that will be a bit time consuming in and of itself. But after I'm there... all bets are off! Hope the wedding was wonderful :)

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus