Thursday, July 06, 2006

Frustrating!

I am having a really hard time getting motivated to do anything lately.

I know I've been struggling with depression on and off for several years, so I'm sure that's my problem again. Many of you might question why I haven't been to the doctor. The answer is fairly simple, we haven't had insurance.

So, I probably should double-check to make sre that depression isn't on the list of pre-existing conditions for me, and then I should make an appointment to see a doctor.

I wasn't thrilled with my follow-up care the last time I was on anti-depressants (Zoloft), so I quit taking the meds earlier than I should have. Bad girl. So this time I will need to be more careful and follow the doctor's orders, but make sure that there is follow-up care. I don't mind taking medication when you need help -- but I don't like being left alone to figure out whether or not it's working. King Isepik said it definitely helped (and I believe him), but I didn't necessarily feel better. Supposedly that effect takes more time to notice.

Anyway, I promised The King that I would go to the bank today, so I am going to go get the girls ready and try to make it out the door in the next 20 minutes or so.

1 Comments:

Blogger gaily-o said...

Hang in there kiddo. I know how hard the battle with depression can be and if meds help then take them and this time try it the dr's way and see if he might be right ;)

love ya!
gail

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus