Thursday, June 01, 2006

Wasting Time

It's 9:30 in the morning and I should be getting ready for the day. Instead I'm sitting in front of the computer, still in my PJ's and doing nothing.

I must get The Purple Dragon some food - yogurt is her preference, and I must go to the store to find the most perfect apple in existence for The Pink Princess to give to her teacher. While I am there, I also need to buy Children's Tylenol. I must also go to Blockbuster so that I can buy a gift card for the same teacher. We are giving her a "movie night" gift so she can have some relaxation, but The Pink Princess has been begging to give her an apple all year so we are doing that too. I'm supposed to take the kids to the park today to play, and I still want to do that, but I don't think I should because The Dragon sounds absolutely terrible - hoarse, coughing, sniffling, and she's been waking up screaming multiple times a night for the past couple of nights. I don't know what she has, but I can't help but think that whatever it is, it's not good. So she has an appointment at 2:30. It's not that I don't think she would have fun at the park - she would. But more like "what if she is contagious and gets all the other kids sick" kind of thing. What to do, what to do...

Oh, and today is The Princess' last day of Kindergarten (boo hoo hoo!), and I'm feeling a bit emotional over that, but am still so stressed about the new house none of it has really registered yet. I can't believe she's going to be in 1st grade! Where did the time go?

I am also awaiting a call from the Title Company so I know how much to get a big fat cashier's check so that we can settle on our house tomorrow. That being said, King Isepik was at the house on Tuesday and he says that it doesn't appear that the seller's have packed a thing. I guess they will have a very long weekend ahead of them. I don't envy them at all. Along those same lines, I haven't really done any packing HERE... but the majority of our stuff is in storage so I guess I have managed to convince myself that it really won't be that bad. I probably will get some boxes in the next couple of days and start packing up a few odds and ends, but really - we're going to be here for at least another week and so a lot of this stuff simply can't be packed.

So, obviously I've got a lot to do, so I'd better get going. Bye!

1 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

YES! Time to pack! How exciting! The END is NEAR! You can have a LIFE again!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus