Friday, June 23, 2006

Random Thoughts

A 'To-Do List' Update: As I predicted, I only finished items 1, 2, 3 & 10. Pitiful.

We were going to go to Lagoon last night after King Isepik came home from work, but things went awry. The King IM'd me that he was going to stay late at work to play Unreal Tournament (only for about 30 minutes longer than he would normally stay), but during that course of those 30 minutes, the girls had a complete breakdown and I got angry and sent them both to their rooms. They both fell asleep.

So, if The King had been home at the regular time, this might not have happened and we might have made it to Lagoon -- but we might have had a terrible time at Lagoon because apparently the girls were very tired and cranky.

As it was, eventually we woke the girls up, Isepik gave them a pretty good talking to about their behavior and why we weren't going to Lagoon (though the behavior wasn't really WHY we didn't go to Lagoon, but he thought it would make a good teaching opportunity) and both the girls cried and cried and cried, but then we went outside and played baseball with them. They both learned how to hit the ball, and The Pink Princess enjoyed trying to catch the ball. Maybe I need to look into T-ball teams (or softball) for them. Though I think The Purple Dragon might really like Soccer. *shrug*

I haven't accomplished much this week. I think I'm exhausted. I'm not too worried about it, though I am a little annoyed, and I have high hopes that next week will be better.

My plans for today consist of doing a load of laundry. Ok, I really need to do more than that, and I WILL... but I really do need to do a load or two of laundry. That's a priority. Oh, and practice the piano with The Pink Princess - we missed the last two days. Well, she did practice a little... but not what we really need to be doing.

King Isepik was a sweetheart this morning - apparently he got up and bought us a gallon of milk because we ran out of it last night. So thoughtful of him and I (and the girls) really appreciate it.

Something smells. I hope it's not me. I'm leaning towards the pile of laundry -- or The Purple Dragon just pooped again. *sigh* This child has GOT to get potty trained. I'm going nuts.

Oh yeah, if all goes well tonight we are probably going to try to go to Lagoon again.

That's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus