Saturday, June 10, 2006

In The Wee, Wee Hours Of The Morning

It's 5 am, and yes, I'm still awake. I've been busy packing, but mostly depressed. I have come to the conclusion that we have far too much stuff. I'm not sure I know how to get rid of it though, or what to get rid of. Actually, I do know *how*, I think the hinderance is more that I don't want to.
The King and I have been fighting and it hasn't been fun. It's both of our faults, I suppose. His for the way this move is turning out. Mine for my attitude which makes me extremely difficult to live with. On the plus side, I think we are speaking to each other again.

All I really want to do is go to sleep. But if I go to sleep, will I ever wake up in time to go get the truck? I think I might take my chances.

1 Comments:

Blogger King Isepik said...

So why is this move all my fault? I understand that by being male, I'm automatically at fault, but I'd like to know why it's all my fault. Why, for example, would I be blamed for a painting project you're doing that didn't turn out the way you wanted? The truth is that you can't blame me for it, but you need to blame someone for it and I happen to be a convenient target. If you step back and look at things, you might be surprised at how often I get blamed for things that are NOT my fault.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus