Monday, May 22, 2006

SAAAAALES... Where are you???

I enjoy shopping. Sometimes. I LOVE shopping when there's a really good sale. So I've been researching and browsing and wishing and hoping and pricing... all in hopes for a great sale for Memorial Day. And I thought perhaps that the ads would come out today. But they only go through next Saturday. And Memorial Day is the following Monday.

So now what? Do I take advantage of the sales that are currently going on? Or do I wait until next Sunday to see what the ads will be for Memorial Day?

I actually know the answer to this one. I'm not that thrilled with any of the prices so I'm going to wait and see what happens.

Here's my shopping list:

1. New comforter set for The King and I.
2. Deck furniture (table, chairs, big umbrella).
3. Paint (purples, pinks, blues, greens, tans, and white)
4. New comforter set for The Purple Dragon (dare I hope for new bed?).
5. Bookcases.
6. Washer and Dryer.

Oh, and I probably won't buy it in that order. The paint, washer and dryer are the "must haves" in our book, with the patio furniture very close behind. Everything else could probably wait a while.

At least I found a good deal on cereal. I think I will go and stock up my future pantry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus