Thursday, April 06, 2006

Roll Call!

Ok, so I got a little bit gutsy and invited a bunch of my friends (at least I THINK they are friends) to my blog. This is a little bit nerve wracking because every once in a while a "real" part of me sneaks out, and it's not something that I really want people to see. So if you were invited, well, you should consider yourself special.

Now, do me a favor and let me know that you are here by leaving me a comment. This will accomplish several things:

1. If a passing stranger reads my blog they might actually think that it's interesting because they might notice that a lot of people are reading and actually commenting on my blog. HA HA!

2. It will put a smile on my face because somebody read my blog!

3. I will feel loved. (Aaaaaah!)

4. It will let me know who NOT to write about because you are actually reading my blog. HA!

Ok? OK! Just leave a comment... puh-leaze!

2 Comments:

Blogger King Isepik said...

a comment. :)

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too!

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus