Sunday, April 23, 2006

Lagoon!

Lagoon is Utah's amusement park. Yep, the only one. It doesn't compare to Six Flags or King's Dominion, or Disney World, but it is still fun.

My parents gave us season passes to Lagoon for our Christmas present. They are now open weekends, so we have been twice - once on April 8, and once yesterday April 22.

The kids love the rides - even some of the big "scary" ones, and we brought the camera today and got a few shots of them on the "little kid" rides. I thought I would post a few for your enjoyment.


The Purple Dragon rides "Uffy" the Dog on the Merry-Go-Round
(She called him "Uffy" because dogs say "Uff, Uff!")




The Pink Princess riding a horse on the Merry-Go-Round




The Purple Dragon riding in the Little Boats
I love this picture because I have one of me riding in the Little Boats at about the same age.




Daddy and The Princess riding the "LadyBug Bop" - it goes up and down and around and around!




The Dragon riding "Bulgy the Whale"




The Princess and The Dragon riding on an Elephant they dubbed "Dumbo"

1 Comments:

Blogger dubby said...

Wow! Great pics! Thanks! You made my day!

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus