Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Things To Smile About

What makes me smile?

The Purple Dragon asking to go to "McDogals" (McDonalds).
The Pink Princess talking about the boy she likes... Wesley (aka SpiderMan) who is in a different Kindergarten class.
The Purple Dragon and her new puppy toy who has been named "Kip", "Spot", "Guppily Puppity", and now, simply, "Puppity".
The Pink Princess' toothless grin - yes, she is missing her two top teeth.
A melted cheese scone with Fry Sauce (we don't need no stinkin' fries).
My "LD" (long distance) friends who I miss oh so very much because ok, I'll admit it, I'm pretty darn lonely here.
King Isepik cooking dinner.
Unblemished, beautiful, white snow.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
  Graphics by and Copyright © 2001 Point of Focus